How to change APN on Aircard?
To use your Aircard in oversea, please follow below to change the APN setting.
1. Install Netgear Aircard apps on your iOS/Android phone
2. Connect your mobile to Aircard Wifi (wifi name and password shown Aircard LCD display)
3. Open the Aircard app and login (default password is password)
4. Press the “=”
5. Select the Settings” tab
6. Select the “Network” tab
7. Select “APN”
8. APN name is for identification and you could assign a name which is easy to remember
9. Enter below information based on information from your carrier. If you are using data sim for tourist, the information will be found inside the package.
10. Save the setting and the APN is updated