If you can't access www.orbilogin.com or www.orbilogin.net, follow these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure that your Orbi router and satellites are plugged into an active power source. If your Orbi devices are powered on, the Power LED lights green.
- Make sure that the device that you are using to access your router's interface is connected to your router's network.
- If your having trouble connecting to your Orbi network through WiFi, try using an Ethernet cable.
- If the local web addresses www.orbilogin.com or www.orbilogin.net display an error message, try accessing your router's interface by typing http://192.168.1.1 or http://10.0.0.1 into your web browser.
- If you changed your router's default IP address, enter your new IP address instead of the default IP addresses.
- If your web browser cache is full, you might need to clear it.
For information about resetting your browser, visit How to clear the cache and browsing history on popular browsers