SW152, SW155, ST162, ST165, SW172, SW175 and SC384 SD Recording
15 April 2013
Panasonic SD Recording
On the “Schedule” page, it is possible to configure the settings relating to schedules as follows.
• Alarm permission (Alarm input will be received only in the specified schedule.)
• VMD permission (Video motion detection will be active only in the specified schedule.)
• Access permission (Access to the camera will be allowed only in the specified schedule.)
• H.264 recording (SD recording will be performed only in the specified schedule.)
Select “JPEG” or “H.264” for the video encoding format of image data to be recorded on the SD memory card.
• JPEG: Records still image data.
• H.264: Records video data in the MP4 video encoding format. Audio will not be recorded.
Select a trigger to save images on the SD memory card from the following.
• FTP error: Saves images when images have failed to transmit to the FTP server by the FTP periodic image transmission function. (Available only for JPEG images)
• Alarm input: Saves images at an alarm occurrence.
• Manual: Saves images manually.
• Schedule: Saves images in accordance with the settings for “Schedule” (→Section 18 Configure the settings relating to the schedules [Schedule]). (Available only for H.264 images)
Determine whether or not to overwrite when the remaining capacity of the SD memory card becomes insufficient.
This setting is available only when “Manual” or “Schedule” is selected for “Save trigger”.
• On: Overwrites when the remaining capacity of the SD memory card becomes insufficient. (The oldest image is the first to be overwritten.)
• Off: Stops saving images on the SD memory card when the SD memory card becomes full.
SDHC 32GB h.264 recording time on difference CBR setting
320x240 64Kb 45 days
640x480 1024Kb 69 hrs
1260x960 2048Kb 34 hrs
recording file around 1 hour each