How to create an Insight Pro Account for 1-Yr Insight Included Program (Free)
This guideline is to show how a New User register the Insight Pro account to entitle the
1-Year NETGEAR Insight Subscription Included program for the purchased model. For the complete list of the NETGEAR devices entitled to the 1-Year NETGEAR Insight Subscription Included program, please visit
Before you start
Prepare for registration
- An email address which has not registered any type of Insight account.
- Serial Number(s) and MAC address of the newly purchased device(s).
Start the registration
- Open a browser and go to https://insight.netgear.com/#/register , Enter the email and press Next.
2. Fill in the Primary Contact Information and press Next.
3. Press Add Insight Included Device.
4. Fill in the Business Information and press Sign Up.
5. To add the new device into the account, you need to create an Organization and Location first. Press Add Organization.
6. Fill in the Organization Information and press Save.
7.Now the Organization has been created. Next, we need to create a location.
Click the organization name that you have just created.
8. Press ‘ + ’ icon under Locations and choose Add Single Location.
9. Fill in the location details and press Save
10. The location has been created and we can now add the new devices. Click the Location name that you have just created under Locations. Recommend to add ≤ 50 AP on each location
11. Press the ‘+’ icon , and press Add Single Device
12. Input the product Serial Number and MAC Address in the pop-up box. Both
information can be found at the bottom of the device or on the packaging box