How to block services for All IP address
(Block outgoing port services)
- Launch an internet browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the network.
- Visit http://www.routerlogin.net.
- You are prompted to enter a username and password. Enter the following default login credentials:
Note: username and password are both case sensitive
- Username: admin
- Password: password
- Click ADVANCED > Security > Block Services.
- Select the Services Blocking options to Always. (Turn on services blocking all the time (independent of the Schedule).)
Under Service Table, click Add.
- The Block Services Setup screen displays.
- Select the Service Type to User Defined.
- Select the protocol to TCP/UDP
- Enter the Starting port and end port for you want to blocking For example:
- Starting port:137, End port:139 (port range from 137 to 139)
- Starting port: 445, End port:445 (single port)
- Starting port: 3389, End port: 3389 (single port)
- Select the filter Services to All IP address
- Click Add.
The settings are saved to the Service Table.