If your Orbi router and satellites aren’t syncing, follow these steps.
To sync your Orbi router and satellites:
- Make sure that the router and satellites are receiving power.
- Press the Sync button on the router.
- Within two minutes, press the Sync button on each satellite.
Note: The location of the Sync button and the LED varies depending on the model of your satellite.
When you press the Sync button, the LED on your Orbi satellite lights one of the following colors:
- Solid amber. We recommend placing your Orbi router and satellite closer to each other.
- Solid magenta. If the LED is solid magenta for 90-180 seconds, your router and satellite failed to sync.
- Solid blue. If the LED is solid blue for 90-180 seconds, your router and satellite successfully synced.
For a visual guide on how to sync your Orbi router and satellite, see the following video: