How do I register my R7000 with my ReadyCLOUD account?
To register your NETGEAR router with your ReadyCLOUD account, you need the following:
- Computer or WiFi device with a fully functional web browser (such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Chrome for Android, Dolphin, Android stock browser, etc.)
- Live Internet connection
- USB storage device
- ReadyCLOUD account
- R7000 Firmware Version 184.108.40.206 or up
To register your router:
- Connect a USB storage device to a USB port on your router.
- Log in to your NETGEAR router at http://routerlogin.net from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the router's network.
For more information about how to log in, see the user manual for your router.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
- Select ReadySHARE.
The USB Storage (Basic Settings) screen displays.
- Select the ReadyCLOUD (Allows you to access your ReadySHARE storage device from anywhere) radio button.
The screen adjusts:
- Enter your ReadyCLOUD user name and password and click the Register button.
The router is now registered with your ReadyCLOUD account.
- After registration, visit http://readycloud.netgear.com.
- Click the Sign In link, enter your ReadyCLOUD user name and password, and click the Sign In button.
The ReadyCLOUD screen displays an icon for the NETGEAR router and the USB storage device that you registered.
Published 05/05/2015 03:20 PM | Updated 05/06/2015 06:25 PM