To update the firmware on your Orbi satellite, do the following:
- Return to orbilogin.com.
The BASIC Home page displays.
- Go back to the Firmware Update page:
Select ADVANCED > Administration > Firmware Update
Click the Manual Update tab.
- Select the check box next to your satellite's model name.
- Click the Update button.
The Orbi satellite Firmware Update window opens.
- If the browser asks you for the admin password, enter the same password you entered for the Orbi router.
- Click the BROWSE button, then locate and select the file that ends in .img or .chk on your desktop.
Be careful not to select the wrong file.
- Click the UPLOAD button to upload the firmware file.
It takes a few minutes to complete the process.
- After Orbi satellite finishes updating, select Status and double check the firmware version on the Status page.
The firmware on your Orbi satellite is updated.