After you add your system to ReadyCLOUD, you can allow other ReadyCLOUD users to access your system using their ReadyCLOUD accounts.
Note: When you grant access to a ReadyCLOUD user, that user automatically gains access to your system from ReadyCLOUD and ReadyNAS Remote.
To grant access to ReadyCLOUD users:
1. Open a web browser and visit http://readycloud.netgear.com.
2. From the top menu bar, select Sign In near the top right corner of the screen.
3. In the pop-up screen that displays, enter your ReadyCLOUD account credentials and click the Sign In button.
You are signed in to ReadyCLOUD.
4. From the top menu bar, select Home.
5. On the left hand side, click on the ReadyNAS share to which you want to grant access and then press the Share button at the top right hand side.
6. In the pop-up screen that displays, enter the email address of the person you would like to grant share access to and press Add (repeat the process for any additional people you wish to add)
7. Select whether you want the invited person to have Read Only access or Read/Write access and press Next
8. If anonymous access is enabled on any shares, you will be prompted and given the option to disable this for security reasons.
The selected ReadyCLOUD user is added to the Users list. This user can now use his or her ReadyCLOUD account to access your ReadyNAS system.
Note: When you grant access to a ReadyCLOUD user, that user is also added to the Cloud Users list on the local admin page for your system.