To add an iSCSI initiator and allow access to the LUN group:
1. Select iSCSI.
The iSCSI screen displays the LUNs and LUN groups that you created.
2. Click the Properties button to the right of the LUN group that you want to manage.
A pop-up screen displays.
3. Select the Selected radio button next to Allowed Initiators.
4. Click the + icon () to the right of the list of initiators.
The Create Initiator pop-up screen displays.
5. In the Name field, enter an IQN in the format as defined by RFC3720.
For example, iqn.2012-04.com.netgear:sj-tst-5200:a123b456 is a valid IQN.
6. (Optional) Enter a CHAP password that is between 12 and 16 characters long and confirm the CHAP password.
7. Click the Create button.
The IQN is added to the list of initiators on the LUN Group Properties pop-up screen.
8. In the Allowed column, select the check box to allow the initiator access to the LUN group.
9. Click the Apply button.
The new LUN group properties take effect immediately.