To tell if an Arlo camera is synced to the base station, log in to your Arlo account from a browser by visiting http://arlo.netgear.com:
- If you can see the camera in the Cameras tab, the camera is synced to the base station.
- If you cannot see the camera in the Cameras tab, the camera is not synced to the base station.
Follow these troubleshooting steps in this order:
1. Resync your camera to the Arlo base station.
Open the battery door on the bottom of the camera to power it off. After one minute, firmly shut the battery door on the bottom of the camera to power it on. The blue LED lights for a few seconds.
Bring your camera within one to three feet (30 cm to 100 cm) of the base station. Push the Sync button on the top of the camera and the Sync button on the side of the base station. Watch the front of the camera for a blue LED to blink rapidly, which confirms a successful sync.
Log in to your Arlo account to view the camera status. If you see an error message, continue troubleshooting.
2. Watch the camera’s LED immediately after supplying power:
- Blinking amber rapidly. The camera was unable to sync with the base station. Try step 1 again.
- Blinking amber slowly. Batteries are low. Consider replacing the batteries. (See Step 3.)
- Blinking amber and blue. Firmware is updating. Wait until the update is complete.
- LED does not light. Firmware is corrupt. Visit https://support.arlo.com and submit a support case.
3. Check that the camera’s batteries are installed correctly.
Make sure that the positive and negative ends of each battery are installed according to the pattern shown in the following image: