You can set a schedule to activate and deactivate modes automatically. For more information about camera modes click camera modes.
Schedules recur weekly. For example, the schedule for Tuesday repeats every Tuesday as long as the schedule is turned on. Arlo is pre-configured with the following schedule:
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. All motion sensors are on.
- All other times. All motion sensors are off.
To customize a camera schedule using an iOS app:
- Log in to your Arlo account at netgear.com.
- Tap Mode.
- Make sure that the Schedule option is enabled. If it is enabled, you will see a green check mark next to Schedule and the Schedule option in the lower portion will show the current mode. If you do not see a green check mark next to Schedule, tap Schedule to enable the option.
- Tap Schedule.
- Select the desired day by tapping the arrow icons to scroll to the desired day in the "day banner".
- Tap the + icon to create a new schedule.
- Select the mode you want to apply.
- Select the Start and Stop times.
- Tap Done.