How to backup Readynas Surveillance video by FTP?
1. Login remote NAS and enable the FTP service
2. Enable FTP server
3. Done for remote FTP server
4. Login ReadyNAS Surveillance and goto Auto Backup Management
5. Enable Auto Backup and specify the time and channel.
Take below as an example, the backup starts at mid night and backup YESTERDAY video from 9am to 6pm
6. Edit remote FTP server info -> user – anonymous password – “anything”
7. Done. Daily FTP will start at specify time and saved in Remote folder as below
8. Install Surveillance CMS software on your Windows PC and open Playback System
9. Click the Home icon and select the video backup folder
10. Playback or export the selected video