First download and install the Windows backup system from below
Backup System Tool
Once you specify the ReadyNAS IP address, and enter the Surveillance user name and password, you can use the Backup System tool to create a backup job from your Windows computer. The backup destination can be a hard disk or CD-ROM.
To set up ReadyNAS access for the Backup System tool:
1. On the Windows Start menu, select or select All Programs > ReadyNAS Surveillance > Backup System.
2. To set up the remote server (the location of the ReadyNAS system), click the remote server site icon
3. Enter the following information:
•In the Server Name field, enter the name of the ReadyNAS system.
•In the Address field, type the IP address of that ReadyNAS system (you can use the RAIDar tool to find out what the IP address is).
•Modify the port number if necessary.
•In the User Name field, type admin (the Surveillance user name).
In the Password field, type the password that you use to access Surveillance.
4. Select the Save Password check box.
5. To test the connection between the local application and the ReadyNAS unit, click the Test Server button.
6. To add this ReadyNAS system into the remote server list, click the Add button.
7. Click the OK button.
Set Up a Backup Job
To use the Backup System tool to set up a backup job:
1. If you have not already done so, set up access to ReadyNAS Surveillance as described in Backup System Tool at above.
2. On the Windows Start menu, select or select All Programs > ReadyNAS Surveillance > Backup System.
3. Click the triangle button next to the Remote Server Site icon, and select a server. (ReadyNAS system).
4. Click New Period.
The Date Time Search Dialog screen opens:
5. Set the start time and end time of the period you want to back up (or highlight the video records that you want to back up).
6. Select the cameras you want to back up and click the OK button.
7. Select the time slot that you want to back up.
8. Click the Backup button.